Blackberry Streaming Radio Freeware

Blackberry Streaming Radio FreewareSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Pandora - Blackberry App

Pandora for the Blackberry


I'm a big fan of Pandora for years. I was really excited I could finally install it on my Blackberry. If you haven't experience Pandora its an Internet radio streaming service thats recommends music similar to yout choices of songs or artist you have chossen. Through this system you can create your own stations with Pandora making the playlist. It also has a feedback button so you can improve its system of choosing songs. The whole concept of Pandora is so original there's no other service that comes close to it. Pandora has made my Internet radio listening a whole new experience.




Installing the software is fast and the sound quality is good. I love the fact you can use your wifi connection instead of your wireless carrier. Pandora for the Blackberry is quick, small and doen't seem to slow down my phone. It currently does not support the Storm but that should change soon.




Download Pandora for the Blackberry - Pandora Mobile

Flycast FM - Streaming Radio



I started using Flycast and was instantly impress with the huge selection of programming. You get music, talk, news, sports, weather, traffic and even some special broadcast of events. I love the face I can just use flycast even when I'm outside the country. A big difference to Pandora which restricts you to the US, I know it was all about regulations.
But I'm happy to say Flycast's selections are huge you can get all kinds of genres from rock, alternative, country, classical and much more. In terms of quality its comparable to Pandora and using WIFI you get uninterruptible Internet radio. Using your own carrier all depends on the strenght of the signal.

Overall Flycast is a great service and a welcome to all blackberry users outside the US or even to International travellers.

Download Flycast OTA: http://flycast.fm/bby/

0 comments:

LPK Raja Ponsel Training Center
 

Template by : uniQue Template  |  Modified by : LPK Raja Ponsel